How to use
How do I use MenoRelax Symbio?
We recommend using MenoRelax® Symbio just before going to bed in order to get best results. To apply product use the applicator.
For treatment of vaginal discomforts: Apply 2 ml of gel and 1 probiotic capsule, for 5 consecutive days or anytime you need direct relief.
To prevent vaginal discomforts (after using antibiotics): Apply 2 ml of gel and 1 probiotic capsule, every 3 days.
MenoRelax® Symbio is applied intra-vaginally with the use of the applicator.
- Take the cap of the tube. Use the top of the cap to pierce the sealed tube, prior to initial use.
- Gently pull out the applicator piston approximately 2-3 cm. It will automatically stop at this point.
- Place the open end of the applicator over the opening of the tube. Softly squeeze the tube until the gel fills the applicator.
- Remove the tube from the applicator.
- Place one capsule, (thinner end first), into the opening of the applicator on top of the gel.
- Insert the applicator into the vagina until about half of the applicator is inserted and slowly press the piston to release the capsule and the gel.
- After use, dismantle the applicator piston fully by pulling apart and rinse both parts of the applicator with warm water.
In some cases, you might notice that there are some residues from the product in your underwear the next morning. This is completely normal.
The vagina is 7-8 cm long and corresponds approximately with the index finger of a woman. The length of the applicator is approximately 13 cm. Insert the applicator into the vagina until about half of the applicator.